January 27, 2011

"First Time"

This is the beginning of what I hope becomes a fruitful venture. My goal is to be free of bills with in this next year. I currently have debt from college, cars and furniture. I will be learning and becoming more frugal, all the while you watch me. I hope you learn too, a little frugality can go a long way. We all know how hard it can be to keep on top of bills. Some bills are necessary, or seem to be, while others are vices and can be cut with a little effort. Each post will bring new tips and tricks to save money or will just be updates of my goals and realities.
Life is hard enough as it is without others bilking you for all you’re worth. I am going to find ways to save you money, time and stress.
The count begins now! In one year I will be bill free.
Next post will breakdown my bills and from there we will start whittling it all down.

No comments:

Post a Comment